Why the heck am I blogging and not vlogging?

So slightly off topic post here.

But why am I just doing a text blog?

BLOG John, really, How 2005 of me.   I know I know.

What I am doing is getting into the habit of doing this daily.   It is one of the things I teach people as a life coach.  Small changes make big impacts.   Make one little change at a time until it becomes a habit.  Practice what I preach is the big reason. I know a lot about technology and like helping people.  Daily is probably more often than I have time for but I don't like to half ass things.

Anyway, once I changed my first habit then make another small change, like obnoxious daily selfies in instagram.  (Yes really.)

And another change, like daily push ups.

And another, walking daily.

and another, tracking my calories in vs calories out.

Pretty soon, after 5 or 6 months or a year or two, you have completely change your life by building better habits.

This is another step in my journey towards my next phase of life. 

Thank you for sharing in this journey.

Please subscribe to the blog and if you have any topics you want to know more about please ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtualization: What is it and do I need it?

Smart Home tips.

Is it possible to have to much security?