Organizing digital photos

How to use Google pbotos to organize and search your digital pictures.

A few posts ago I made this How-to-back-up-your-personal-photos-and.html

Well to build on that post, you can use the Google photo assistant to help you organize and find photos.

It uses facial recognition to identify people in your photos if it knows who they are. 

It also tags things like water, ocean and uses any geotags on the image to help organize them for you.

I've used this feature several times to find the photo I was looking for then go to my PC and search for the filename so I can use the full resolution original.

You can also create collages, animations and movies/slide shows from your photos and videos.

You can also create and sort photos into albums on google photos to organize your pictures.

This is one of those where I will (eventually) get around to doing a video tutorial on.  I have a newborn baby so I'm barely able to get these blog posts done right now.  In fact, I'll use said  newborn as an example.

Upper left, is baby girl in her car seat.  Upper right baby boy in his car seat from 6 years ago.  Took me only 3-4 minutes to find all these and assemble this collage.  I'm too tired to have rotated them all to the same orientation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtualization: What is it and do I need it?

Smart Home tips.

Is it possible to have to much security?