Access your computer remotely, securely for no cost.

While I know many of you probably aren't as tech savvy and don't have the need to access your home system remotely, it is very convenient for a lot of reasons.

I often find myself using my home machine to test and see if there are network issues at my office.  Or maybe I was working on a project on my home computer and I forgot to save it to the cloud or a usb stick. 

With TeamViewer I can remote connect to my desktop from my phone or any other device.   I use the free version since I mostly use it to help my dad fix his machine when he downloads something not so good.

https://www.teamviewer.us/

I have not been paid or compensated by Teamviewer in any way other than making use of their product which is most excellent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtualization: What is it and do I need it?

How to copy large files faster.

Smart Home tips.